Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Where have I been?

I know it has been a while since I have posted. I have been busy, but I have no excuses, really. I think that Carrie put it best though:

"Are you suffering from post Disney trauma of returning to the real world plus burnout from blogging everything you did on your trip?!"

That's exactly what I think has happened. I will be back soon to finish (briefly) our Disney trip and to catch you all up on what's going on with us.

Nothing very exciting, just normal life. But, I am not complaining!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't you love seeing that someone updated after forever and go to look and it just says I will update soon?!
ha ha, you are funny...see you soon! Can't wait to hear the mundane and normal things that have been going on in your life.