Sunday, July 27, 2008

Weight Watchers Key Lime Pie





I love this recipe because it does not taste like it is a fat free recipe! Everyone always loves it. The picture below shows the ingredients for two pies. So easy. So good.















Weight Watchers Key Lime Pie
1 Reduced Fat Graham Cracker Crust
1 can Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 pkg (unsweetened) Lemonade Kool-aid
12 oz. Fat Free Cool Whip


Mix together sweetened condensed milk and Kool-aid mix then add cool whip. Mix well and pour into crust. Refrigerate before serving so that the pie can set. I usually try to make this the night before so that it can set up.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

this looks delicious and refreshing! I wonder what happens if you use sugar free kool-aid?

Marcy said...

Carrie,

I think that if you used the already sweetened sugar-free Kool-aid, it would be too sweet. And probably kind of gross. Here, you are only using the little packet of Kool-aid mix w/o the sugar. The sweetened condensed milk and the cool whip sweeten it.

I hope that makes sense.

marcy

Unknown said...

I made this tonight for my book club get together and it was a big hit! I actually made it in cupcake liners....divided up a homemade graham cracker crust among 12 cupcake cups and then divided the filling. There was a bit of extra filling though doing it this way, but nothing two kids and mom couldn't take care of with a spoon! It was delicious and a big hit at the get-together! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Marcy said...

Ooh...I have always wondered how that would work. Thanks for the tip!