Sunday, July 15, 2007

Great Burgers




Scott and I had a great dinner last night. We have made these burgers several times and they are great. I got the recipe out of my FREE Kraft Food & Family magazine that comes once a season. If you want to sign up for the magazine, just visit this website. The recipes are all on the website as well. Here is the recipe for Stuffed Fiesta Burgers. You don't have to include the avocado if you don't want to, but I would definitely suggest topping it with the salsa...just heat it up for about 20 seconds in the microwave first. We usually have chips or the Ore Ida Crispers french fries with it. Add sweet tea to the mix and you have a fantastic summer meal!!!

2 comments:

Shana Stringer said...

Can you only get the recipes by email? I thought it was an actual magazine. Email me and let me know. I clicked on your link and I didn't see an actual mail out type.

Scott said...

I have done a little more looking and updated my link to the website. I finally found a link to sign up for the magazine. I think it is the same as registering with the kraft foods website, but I am not sure. But, when you click on the work website in my blog text, it should take you straight there.