Monday, March 30, 2009

Weight Watchers Ice Cream Sandwiches


This is a recipe I got from my friend Robin from T&U back when she was doing WW while I was studying for the CPA Exam (one of the many times I studied for it haha). I used to make these all the time because they are so stinking good. Why I stopped, I don't know.

1 chocolate graham cracker (use low fat if you can find them)
2 Tbsp fat-free Cool Whip

Make a sandwich by breaking the graham cracker in half and smearing the cool whip in the middle and freeze. They are so good, you won't feel like you are missing out on anything!

I couldn't find low fat chocolate graham crackers, so it is 2 points. I think if you use low fat, it is just 1 point.

How easy is that? You're gonna love it!

(That's not the best picture I have ever taken, but I just ran and pulled out the ones I have already made up and set them on the lid of the container I have them stored in.)

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I had heard of this before and don't know why I have never made them...wow, I am SO getting the stuff to make them...coupons or not! :)

Anonymous said...

That looks yummy. The kids would love these too. We'll have to try them.

Tracy

Midlife Mom said...

Those look soooooooo good!!!!!!!! I am going to get the stuff tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

We made these last night. They were so good without the fatty guilt. The kids loved them too. Actually SaraBeth made them while I was cooking dinner. They were super easy and super delicious. Thanks for sharing.

Tracy