Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sampson Watching Birds

Here is a video I took on New Years Day while we were working on taking down the Christmas decorations. It was windy and the birds were spending a lot of time at the feeder we have in our front window. I have a really good video of both cats I will post later, but this one really makes me laugh. It shows how short of an attention span most cats have. Our cats can be tearing through the house like mad cats and they will suddenly stop, sit down, bathe a spot for two seconds (very hard) and then move on with tearing through the house. Crazy. Please forgive the fact that it is so long. I need to get some sort of editing software...you can also hear Scott and me talking. But, regardless of all that, it is too cute! This truly captures the personality of our sweet Sampson.


No comments: