Friday, August 14, 2009

Two Delicious Treats

Lately I have found two treats that aren't really so bad for me that are really delicious.

The first is Laughing Cow Cheese. I get the Light Garlic and Herb flavor. One triangle of the cheese and 5 whole wheat Ritz Crackers is 2 points. Yum.

Next is something I discovered at Lauren's shower which we recently threw (which I still need to blog about). We had a parfait bar, just to have something different. We had all kinds of fruit, vanilla yogurt, and granola. It was delicious. So, I did some researching and I got strawberries, Activia Vanilla yogurt (the regular, not the light, which has artificial sweeteners in it), and Fiber One Honey Oat Clusters. The whole thing is only 2.5 points on WW. I use 1/2 c strawberries, a carton of yogurt, and about 1/4 c of the cereal. I have been having one for breakfast all but one day this week. Yum-O.

Just wanted to share.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

What an awesome idea for a shower! Sounds DELICIOUS!!!!

The Shadburn Family said...

I was wondering about that Laughing Cow cheese... I may try that now that I know you approve.

Andysbethy said...

I haven't commented in awhile, but I have to agree - I LOVE yogurt with fruit and granola. I eat that for breakfast at least twice a week. So healthy, and yummy.
What a fun idea for a shower - I never would have thought of that!
Also, I am big fan of that laughing cow cheese. I love it with Triscuits.