Thursday, February 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged At Least 4 Times

Okay, so you all know about this game that is going around on people's blogs and on myspace where you write random things about yourself (sometimes 7, sometimes 10, and, according to Jennifer, sometimes 100!), then you have to "tag" other people to do this but you can't tag someone that has already been tagged. Well, I feel that I should tell you who has tagged me. First, my friend Arlene, who I have known since elementary school tagged me back in December, or before. (Sorry I am such a slacker Arlene). Then, my sister tagged me and my dad tagged me (which I think it illegal in this game, but whatever). Then, Jennifer tagged me. I say "at least 4 times" because Callie did it and said that Jennifer picked everyone that she would have picked, so I think that she counts as 5. SO, I am going with 10 random things about me because that's the most I have been asked for. By the way, my sister tagged me because she said that she knew I was be "exasperated" but that I would put it on my blog anyway. She's right. But, at least it gives me something to blog about and it's not a list of 1,000 senseless questions that I have to answer and email to everyone I know or something like that (which I rarely do).

Here goes:

1. I have the lids to paper boxes under my desk at work - one on each side of the "L" - so that I can put my feet up on them since my legs are so short that they dangle unless I let my chair down so far that I am afraid I'll get carpal tunnel syndrome if I continue because my keyboard is too high. I have a rubbermaid container under my desk at home for this same reason. Sad, I know. It's okay if you make fun of me for being short, everyone else does.

2. I like to wear my hair up in a pony tail but I always regret it when I look in the mirror. I think my face looks weird.

3. I do not like the dark at all. I am okay with walking from my bed to the bathroom and from the door to our room to the bed, because I know that path, but besides that, I don't like it. At all. I am just so afraid I'll step on something or run into something. The worst part is that I never realized I had this issue until my mom died because she was afraid of the dark and therefore our house was never dark. (Hmmmm...I know that Stephanie is analyzing this right now...check one for some sort of mental issue, I am sure.)

4. I like to drive fast when it is daylight and not raining. I know what you are thinking, I am SUCH a rebel! (Go ahead, Stephanie, check number two for mental issues...)

5. One of my favorite things to eat is Luigi's Italian Ices, lemon flavor. I haven't had them in forever and then the other day I was craving them and got some. Super Yum-O!

6. I always crave chocolate and then a lot of times when I eat it, it isn't as good as I wanted it to be. Then, I am bummed because not only was it not as good as I wanted it to be, I wasted calories on it.

7. I like to doodle. I have always wished I was a talented artist. I am not.

8. I do not like to play sports. I have bad aim and I don't like things flying at my face. I am sure this is part of the reason I hate the dark...I wouldn't know is I was about to get smacked in the face by some strange thing dangling around 5 feet above the ground.

9. I have the MOST adorable cats alive. Ever.

10. I think that I have really sensitive senses. I am very sensitive to loud noises - especially in my left ear, I smell everything and can almost always identify what I am smelling, I think that I am such a picky eater because I taste things so well (or maybe I am just picky, I don't know). I guess the only sense I have that isn't great is my vision...and it is pretty dang perfect now that I have had lasik.

Okay! I am done. Mine are much longer than Jennifer's and Callie's, but I am never as concise as they are. Now I must tag 8 people and why I picked them according to the one my sister sent me on myspace. Which is getting difficult, by the way...but here goes:

1. Lauren Watson - I know you don't have a blog, but you aren't getting out of this. You can post it in a comment. I am super interested to see what you have to say.

2. Sarah Dickinson - I really want to make sure you are still alive.

3. Bethany Freeman - I think yours will be really cute, because you are so cute!

4. Allison Stroud - because you seem to like doing these things!

5. Robyn Denson - I can't remember if Arlene tagged you, but you are really good at this kind of thing. Plus, it is tax season and maybe this will be good therapy for you.

6. Tommie Richardson - Because I haven't talked to you in forever so it will be a good way to see what you are up to.

7. Lindsay Samples - I am interested to see if you do it since you are a busy new mom and what your 10 things are now that you are a mom!

Drum roll please...

8. Mandy Moltz - Because I can and I think you will actually do it!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay! This was so funny!

Thanks for doing it!

Jennifer :-)

Coupon Callie said...

Yay, Marcy! I'm so glad you did this! I loved reading it... and I am SO glad that I'm not the only one who doesn't like the pitch-black dark!

P.S. You really look cute in a ponytail! :)

Anonymous said...

I love it... I knew you woud read my blog...roll your eyes, sigh and then post it on your blog... hahahah

Love,
W

Anonymous said...

Very interesting...problem is, I don't analyze family members. They don't pay enough...just kidding. I loved your answers. Hope you have a good weekend.

Unknown said...

Your list made me laugh- I appreciated the comments on some of the items- by the way... the chocolate thing totally fits me too- I crave chocolate a lot (as you already know) and it is frequently not as good as I thought it would be- I actually think that's helping me to get over my craving of chocolate a little bit. I will make up a list... sometime, and post it in your comments section. I've got to take some time to think about what I'm going to say. :)