Monday, November 19, 2007

Anniversary (Post 2)

Scott and I did have a great anniversary. Thanks to everyone who wished us happy anniversary on the blog, in person, by email, on myspace, or by sending a card! Scott brought me flowers to the office on Thursday. They were beautiful daisies, a mixture of yellow and white. They are still as beautiful today as they were on Thursday! I love daisies. On Friday night we went out for our "annversary dinner" to the Texas Roadhouse, which is a really good steak restaurant that opened up a while back in Snellville that we had been wanting to visit, since the one in Hiram is so good. It was fun and super yummy. I had the best steak I have had in a restaurant in quite a while on Friday night. We also had excellent service. I would definitely recommend Texas Roadhouse to anyone!

No comments: