Saturday, March 29, 2008

7 (More) Things About Me

So, I know that I recently did a blog with 10 things about me, but Amy has tagged me to do seven things about me. So here goes:

1. I like to garden.
2. I am a Christian and I struggle to hear God's will for my life daily.
3. My favorite color is red, no pink, no red, well, whichever one I feel like that day.
4. I enjoy scrapbooking and I have WAY too much stuff for scrapbooking.
5. I drive a truck (I know, so redneck).
6. I am the financial secretary at my church.
7. I am not very good at cleaning or decorating, which leads to a very unorganized house. :o(

The rules are that I am supposed to tag 7 other people but most of the people I tagged last time have never done theirs, so I am going to stop the madness and not tag anyone new. But, if any of you slackers that I tagged before who didn't do it still want to, feel free. (And, I say slacker with the utmost love in my tone).

4 comments:

andysbethy said...

I just wanted to say hi. I will eventually play the tagged game... really, I will. No promises on a time line though!
Have a happy spring!

Josh, Amy & Quinn said...

O.K. it is only red neck if it is a red truck with peeling paint and a gun rack in the back window =-) Oh, and the ever popular "rebel flag". Thanks for playing one last time Marcy. You make me feel loved!

- A

Marcy Bowden said...

Thanks For the comment, Bethany!

Amy, you are loved! Thanks for the reassurance that I am not a redneck. I appreciate it!

Midlife Mom said...

Talk about being a redneck, I bought a very pretty red, white and blue saddle pad a while back and when I put it on my horse everyone started laughing as it is the confed*erate flag!!! I felt so stupid! Thankfully the saddle covers up most of it so no one can tell when I'm out riding!

Love, love, love the cat videos! Mine make that cackling noise too when they are watching the birds! The one with the cat getting into the bowl is a hoot!!!!!! Wish I knew how to put that in one of my posts, it's just too funny!

I used to scrapbook ALL the time, I have every gadget known to mankind but now I am way behind as I do so much sewing. I really must get caught up. Do you have one of those Cricit machines??? They are amazing.