Monday, May 14, 2007

Meme Update!

Meme was released back to the nursing home today! The doctor had called my sister and said that they were going to put her on a semi-solid diet today and if she kept it down, they would release her. At about 3:30, my sister called back up there and they had released her and she scooted down the hall in her wheelchair! She was ready to be back at the nursing home and not in the hospital. I hope that she continues to heal and that she wasn't hiding the fact that she still can't handle solid foods from them. She is a smart cookie and she knows that looking like she is better is her ticket to her own room. We shall see. I tried calling her just now and I got no answer...so she must be at dinner. I'll try later and see if I can get her scoop on the situation. God has really been in charge of this situation and been watching over her and us. Thank you all for your prayers and please continue to pray for continued healing.

I talked to Meme just now. She says that she is feeling better. She was very talkative, but sounded tired. I think that she is going to really watch what she eats for a while.

No comments: